2018 Impact Programme
The IMPACT Programme aims at developing a generation of social organizations that is more professional by bringing support of experts to the management teams for the development of their organization. This program allows to detect and support socially innovative projects, to identify and diffuse good practices, as well as to contribute to the structuring of the social entrepreneurship sector.
2018 Impact Programme in Belgium will allow to identify innovative organizations with a strong potential and engaged in challenges around migration, integration and employment.
The Impact programme breaks down siloes by connecting social entrepreneurs with the world of business. On top of four months coaching, the selected organizations will attend collective workshops hosted by experts to further refine their scale-up strategy. Based on Ashoka’s 7 Key Questions Guide, they learn about impact measurement, organizational and economic models and many other crucial topics around growing a successful social enterprise.
More than just an accelerator program, Ashoka Impact is a unique opportunity for high potential social entrepreneurs to meet, exchange and learn from each other. It is also a platform for businesses and social entrepreneurs to collaborate and re-think the employment ecosystem together in order to have an even greater social impact. As today’s societal challenges are so complex, it requires multiple perspectives and collaboration across sectors to create innovative, large-scale and lasting solutions.
At the end of these four months of formation, all laureates will present a socially oriented business plan and will have the opportunity to pitch their project in front of a jury who will elect the most impactful projects. A reward will be granted to the winning organisation to further support the project.
- you offer an innovative approach to migration, integration and employment
- your organization acts in Belgium
- you have either operated in Belgium for at least one year or you spread an impactful approach from another country to Belgium with a Belgian partner.
To be selected for the Impact program, the social entrepreneurs have to answer seven main criteria:
- Present an innovative and truly system-changing project
- Have proven social impact and potential to scale-up
- The project provides skill-learning opportunities towards employment and integration in society
- Economic model should be viable and sustainable
- Have a clear vision of a development strategy with strong potential and creativity
- Be highly motivated, available and believe in the benefits of the whole program
- The project is supported by a motivated team