Conditions to participate:
The IMPACT Programme is free.
The IMPACT Programme is eligible to organisations that:
- Offer an innovative approach to integration and/or unemployment
- Have an impact in Belgium
- Have operated in Belgium for at least one year or spread an impactful approach from another country to Belgium
(Regardless of your legal status with the exception of corporate foundations and government organisations)
Create your online profile and fill in your application IN ENGLISH before November 30th 2018 at midnight
Ashoka team will examine your file on the 4th and 5th of December and establish a preselection of projects who will be invited to present on the 14th and 15th of December in front of a selection jury.
The Jury, which will be composed of Ashoka and its partners' members, will elect 10 candidates who will benefit from a 4 months free support.
Your applications will be analyzed according to the following 8 criteria:
- Innovative nature of the project:
Has your organization developed a truly system-changing approach or is it spreading a truly system-changing approach from another country to Belgium? Do similar approaches exist in Belgium already?
- Current and prospective social impact of the project:
Is there, on a local scale, a proven impact of the (pilot) project? Are there clear objectives and is there potential to scale up?
- Innovative solutions toward integration and employment:
Does the solution have a measurable impact on integration and/or employment in Belgium?
- Viability and sustainability of the economic model:
Is the economic model viable and sustainable?
- Potential and creativity of the development strategy:
Is the action plan coherent? Does it present a high growth potential? Is the vision of the future clear?
- Entrepreneurship and availability of the project leader:
The Impact Programme is very demanding in terms of time. Will the project leader be available to participate?
- Project supported by a motivated team:
Is the team supporting the project highly motivated? Is it ambitious?
- Maturity of the project and link with Belgium:
You have either operated in Belgium for at least one year or you are bringing an impactful approach from another country to Belgium.
Applications: From November 2nd to November 30th 2018 midnight
Selection Jury: December 14th and 15th 2018
Decision of the Jury: December 21st 2018
Kickoff night/Start of the programme: January 11th 2018
Seminar I: 19th,20th of February 2018
Seminar II: 29th ,30th of March 2018
Seminar III: 24th of April 2018
Presentation in front of the final jury: May 31st 2018
For questions, contact Martin Tombal (email@example.com)